[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB 3.0 and i/series

bcorbett8769 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 18:06:43 EST 2007

I am running ejb3 on a Jboss 4.0.5 server that accesses data on an iseries.

I am wondering, how one can dynamically set a schema (library) to retrieve  table data.

I am able to get data back if I use a single schema inside a data source, but this does not help me.  The system is set up, where Table A exists in Schema 1 and Table B exists in Schema 2, and my JSF component needs to access both Table A & B. There also cases where I need to dynamically set the schema for a certain Table.

I do this with JDBC with no problems, but I am not sure with EJB 3 and the persistance API.

Brian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001152#4001152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001152