[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: access to outer request/session from within portlet

radzish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 13 12:28:07 EST 2007

I still do not know whether there are any API to get outer request, but I have found the way how to do that. Here it is:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001343#4001343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001343