[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Multiple WARs in one Seam application?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 13 15:34:33 EST 2007

Simple question: I have a Seam app that goes into a .ear file.  Within that EAR file there is a WAR file with all the web pages.  If I want the same application (EAR) to serve more than one domain name with different content (ie, two virtual hosts within the EAR) can I do that just by putting more than one WAR in my EAR file and in my application.xml?  Both these WAR files have the virtual host mapping defined in the jboss-web.xml files.  If this is possible it would be very cool and would simplify what I'm doing quite a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001369#4001369

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001369