[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Help: how to consume webservice in ejb3 ?

michea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 13 23:18:27 EST 2007

Also when I use JNDI to get the service (adding fake a client application with service-ref), I manage to get the port but obtain the exception :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001461#4001461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001461