[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple WARs in one Seam application?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 14 21:29:11 EST 2007

Ok, I assume that the way I do this is:

1. In jboss-web-tomcat.sar/server.xml, I add "host" sections.  I should use a symbolic name, like "foo", not a full hostname, like "foo.com".  I put in  entries for these with real DNS hostnames.

2. In each of the war files jboss-web.xml, I put <virtual-host>foo</virtual-host>, <virtual-host>bar</virtual-host>, corresponding to each of the symboilc names in server.xml.

Is that the right way to do that?

I may have gotten it wrong, but I'm now getting all kinds of deployment problems with entities not being mapped.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001620#4001620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001620