[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Navigation

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 02:59:36 EST 2007

It's probably a good time to bump this post to the top (sorry :), because I am starting to use and learn about conversations. With so many different paths a conversation can take, it seems like almost every method on my SFSBs have both a @Begin and an @End, because of that method's role in one conversation or another...

e.g. If my SFSB has 10 methods with a large number of paths that the conversation can legally take, I start annotating those 10 methods with @Begin and @End for every conversation, one by one. Once annotating all conversations is done, I figure out too many methods have @Begin and @End, and it's totally inaccurate...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001684#4001684

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001684