[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - How to declare a jboss 5.0 server in jboss ide 2.0

pmoreau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 03:33:53 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am currently using jboss IDE 2.0 beta2 to develop EJB2 application for jboss 4.0.x versions.
I would like to evaluate to port of those applications to EJB3.0 on jboss 5 beta1.

Declaring the jboss 5 server as a jboss 4 one doesnot succeed, it is not a surprise.

Is there a procedure or a trick to define a new server familly in the Eclipse IDE to get a new jboss 5 server managed by Eclipse?

Thanks for help...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001690#4001690

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001690