[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal default MyPage & samples

sjxuereb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 04:31:25 EST 2007

Hi

After posting, I had modified the *-object.xml ( default-object.xml ). I managed to remove the news page from the default portal.

Then I deleted portal-samples folder which includes another *-object.xml and removed the Test Portal.

However I cannot manage to remove the MyPage portal ! It keeps coming up on restarting Jboss AS.

Used linux grep recursive in the whole default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar and there seems to be no xml file containing MyPage....

Thus I suspect it is hardcoded in somewhere...

10x

SJX

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001699#4001699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001699