[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Object attributes loosing values

pander do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 06:41:48 EST 2007

Hi,

I am testing out JBOSS Messaging to see if it fits in with the new direction in which we want to take some of our applications and have been extending some of the examples to include the passing Java Objects around onto queues and topics instead of just text.

I have got 2 processes working with the "testTopic". The first process fires up first and starts listening for messages... the second process starts, fires off a message (Java Object) which the first process receives, sets a timestamp on the object using the ojects setter method and then fires the message back to onto the "testTopic" which the second process finally picks up and checks. However, despite verifying that the value has been set before sending the message back, the second process thinks that the timestamp field is null.

Am I doing something fundamentally wrong or are objects not writable or something?

Regards,
Paul.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001738#4001738

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001738