[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - deployment

BanKulin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 07:23:19 EST 2007

Probably an idiotic question but I have too.

I'm deploying a .war file in JBoss 4.05. It works perfectly except for 1 litle detail. I DON'T want it to be deployed in /tmp/deploy/. In Tomcat war file is deployed in webapps and I would like a similar effect in JBoss. A catalog that I specify or directly  under deploy it doesn't matter. But not as a temporary file that redeploys every time I restart the server.
How's that done?

thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001751#4001751

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001751