[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Logging using java.util.logging.*?

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 07:51:57 EST 2007

This is way outside of Seam, but, to me it does sound like you've got a configuration problem on your production server (or your host has).

JBoss comes set up to display all the loggers messages correctly (and I'm sure the rest of the servers do as well) so it sounds to me like someone has changed a setting along the way that broke it.

I may sound like a broken record, but using Seam logging is IMO, sensible (it will check which loggers are available and choose one).  In 1.1.1 you can get a seam logger by

LogProvider log = Logging.getLogProvider(...);

and should work anywhere.

I think 1.1.1 should be out soon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001755#4001755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001755