[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Find a process via variable associated with it - unique

aakil786 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 08:22:15 EST 2007

I used the code in searchInstances() in MonitoringBean provided with the 3.1.2 webapp and bastardized it for my requirements. I also added an index for the name_ and longvalue_ column, which is what I am using in my where clause.

My reason for not takng a similar approach to dslevine is that I need JBPM to be as losely coupled from the client application as possible. All access to jBPM is via a Stateless Session Bean without the frontend application knowing to much about the internal workings of the JBPM.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001772#4001772

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001772