[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam coupling

phpadm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 08:51:35 EST 2007

Hi.

I'm designing the actual system of my enterprise.

Now, we've application developed with JSF and DAO.

Due to the session JSF management problems (business process, http session overusing, state, etc), we has decided to find out and implement a solution to use persistance data and business logic layer with EJB3.

Studying the Seam framework, I perceived that it couples low the Session Bean EJB and other beans, if needed. Therefore, it looked me that JSF has implicit high coupling, cause the jBPM and jsf pages use directly access to the actions.

If in the future, we decided to change the presentation tier (JSF to Struts, example). Can Seam offers a solution and headache low to change it? or should I change all the session beans, decopling Seam and implement third-part solution?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001786#4001786

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001786