[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMS Exceptions / Mismatch of JBossSerialization version

rtm333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 08:57:03 EST 2007

I am really wondering whether the client side subscriber behaviour of opening a new socket every two seconds is the way it is supposed to work. This leaves a lot of sockets lying around in state TIME_WAIT.

This behaviour is visible in the log excerpt of my posting from Fri Jan 12, 2007 06:59 AM in the current thread.

I am also able to reproduce it with an unmodified installation of Messaging-1.0.1.SP2 on top of JBoss-4.0.5.GA and a trivial JMS topic subscriber running on the same (WinXP) box.

When using a Messaging-1.0.1.GA installation and the appropriate client jar there is just one stable two-way connection between the server and the client as one would expect.

I will be happy to provide the debug logs and/or the source code if deemed helpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001788#4001788

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001788