[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Exception handling problems

psilva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 10:43:50 EST 2007

Hi,

I've got an action in one node of my process that if it fails I want it to halt the jBPM execution.

What I did was create a new custom exception and throw it. As it is said in the jBPM documentation (9.7. Exception handling) if there are uncaught exceptions they will be thrown  to the client that is calling the signal() method. However my exception in the client is always null, although he realizes that an exception happens.

I've already tried to not even use a custom exception, and just let the default be thrown but the same happens.

Did I missunderstood the documentation or could it be some problem?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001827#4001827

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001827