[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: SET CHAINED MODE

hweisheimer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 14:00:24 EST 2007

I realize this thread is old, but having spent a week myself trying to get around this, I wanted to share.

I have been doing migration work on an application with about a dozen EJBs.  All of the transaction settings are NotSupported, and with a standard local-tx-datasource I was running into chained mode errors.  After actually reading the 4.0 app server guide, I noticed the "no-tx-datasource" type.  I switched the datasource to this, and everything started working again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001874#4001874

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001874