[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Stupid problem: no logging period for an EAR file

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 15 22:40:15 EST 2007

I have a server that has two virtual hosts with two EAR files on it.  I get absolutely NO logging information from them.  I don't get notified when they deploy.  I'm looking at the JBoss console, and even when these apps do "System.out.println()", nothing shows up.  I use java.util.logging.Logger.severe() and nothing shows up.  All the logging (and System.out itself) are just going into a black hole.

Is there some solution to this?  I'm going out of my mind because I can't even get the most basic logging information to trace which parts of my code are running and which are not.  I'm totally in the dark and am reduced to using tcpflow to try to get clues about what's happening.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002087#4002087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002087