[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Stupid problem: no logging period for an EAR file

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 00:39:18 EST 2007

I tried putting this:

  |        <Logger className="org.jboss.web.tomcat.Log4jLogger"
  |              verbosityLevel="INFO"
  |              category="org.jboss.web.localhost.Engine" />

in the web server.xml file for JBoss and that made the whole thing fail.

Hmm, surely logging is possible for applications in JBoss?  I just want to do the obvious things: if there is an uncaught exception, log it, and also be able to say logger.severe("somethign happened").  This shouldn't be brain surgery here...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002128#4002128

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002128