[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Updating the Resource Bundle collection at run-time

smartbinary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 09:46:44 EST 2007

Hi Gavin,

Yes.  I'd done that a couple months ago.  When I subsequently updated to the latest version of Seam, my extended class was no longer compatible.  Was just checking to see if another mechanism was available ... I'll go ahead and update my class.

I'm wondering now if this kind of functionality would be interesting to the Seam community?  Perhaps I should create a JIRA for it and contribute my extended class?

Regards,

Todd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002296#4002296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002296