[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam selectItems ignores label tag

hubaer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 11:50:38 EST 2007

Thank you for your answer petemuir.

I have removed the selectitems-1.1.0rc2.jar and the @SelectItems annotation from my ActionBean and now it works. Also works the default converter, so I can remove my class, too.

I have a question to the labeling of the entry:
As I see, I can use every attribute of the java bean defined in the var tag, but is it possible to access a localized message bundle, depending on a value from the corresponding entity.

What I have in mind is something like this:
I have this list of language objects, which I want to display in english or german or french etc. depending on the Locale.
So I like to configure a set of keys in my message properties like languagename + isocode from the language entity.

Does the Seam selectItem support multi language labelling?

Marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002345#4002345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002345