[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Storing non-durable subscribers in the the database

sbuberl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 12:35:37 EST 2007

Hi.  I run a jboss server that listens to and generates hundreds of jms mesages a day.  I want allow people to register for these topics, so I've set up web pages for them to log in to and say what types of messages they want which generates their message selector.  But I want most of these subcriptions to be non-durable but the average subscriber only wants the live data.  Is it possible to make jboss store and load the message selector for both durable and non-durable subscribers?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002359#4002359

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002359