[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - application (EJB) autodeployment after db-connection becomes

mszpor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 08:55:31 EST 2007

Hi,
sometimes my JBoss (3.2.7) starts first before the database server is running.
An EJB-based application need an open database connection to be deployed.
So, if there is no connection to the database the application deployment fails.
After a short time the connection pool is ready (it is used by JAAS too),
but it's to late - the application remains undeployed.
I can deploy it manually - but it's not the solution I'm looking for.
Is there any way to deploy the application automatically:
 - at the moment the resource it depends on becomes available
or (if the first isn't possible)
 - periodically so long the application deployment succeed
Regards
Marek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002781#4002781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002781