[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - resource bundle problem

yoav200 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 09:18:52 EST 2007

I'm trying to add a new resource, I?ve add this code to components.xml

  | <component name="org.jboss.seam.core.resourceBundle">
  | 	<property name="bundleNames">
  | 	              <value>resources.countries</value>
  |                  </property>
  | </component>

And created a resource loader class that tries to inject the countries resource

  | @In(create=true)
  | private Map<String, String> countries;

But the resource doe's not exist. If I look at the debug I see only the org.jboss.seam.core.messages.component but no countries.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002797#4002797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002797