[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen and type specific controls

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 09:56:19 EST 2007

"zeljko_t" wrote : I'm digging through tools to add support for parametrized types. With some luck I'll be able to generate enums.

  | Idea:
  | * create type for enums
  |   |

are you talking enums somehow detected via reverse engineering?

anonymous wrote :
  | * feed enum type with values using strategy

? do not understand.

anonymous wrote :
  | * detect enum type in hbm2java and generate enums

ok

anonymous wrote :
  | JDBCBinder should ask for Type instead of typeName String.

huh ? What difference would that make ?

anonymous wrote :
  | I already solved yes_no enums with specialized strategy. This covers like 90% of my enums.

please show code - much easier to understand what you are doing then ;)

anonymous wrote :
  | When I started with seam-gen I was able to convert less than 10 tables, now I have more than 60. Composite keys are blocking point for the rest.

what stopped the 10-50 tables ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002828#4002828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002828