[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - EJB3 Beans not showing up in web-console

pjmeisch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 10:33:36 EST 2007

I installed JEMS-1.2.0.GA with the ejb3 profile and the web-console. Jboss is running alright, and so does my application (and the EJB3TrailBlazer as well).

Both ear files show up in the web-console under "J2EE Domains"/"jboss.management.local"/"JBoss", but only the .war files are visible. I can't see the .jar containing the beans, although the application.xml lists them.

What I'd like to see are statistics for the beans, but I cant't get them. Is web-console not working with ejb3 beans?

greetings
Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002865#4002865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002865