[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Interested in PojoCache performance number?

mbollaert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 12:04:44 EST 2007

Hi ben,

I'm trying since yesterday to run your benchmark (I would like to perform a detailed comparison of your results with results from my own benchmarks in order to understand why I do not find the same results at all), but can't find the right sources, notably the main Server class launched by the script.

I tried to find it in various releases (notably 1.3.0 SP4 and later versions) with no success. I also tried to dig into the CVS tree but the class seems to have been moved several times, and I did not find a complete version of it (I only found an almost empty implementation that do even not parse the config file...).

Could you give me some fresh pointers to the resources needed by this benchmark please ? Thanks in advance.

MBollaert.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002934#4002934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002934