[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Need advice on using resultList and pagination

hvram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 13:25:04 EST 2007

Hi
   I have been working with for the last 4 weeks and I have a query on using the resultList function.

     I used seam-gen and have been playing around with the code. My application has one main table and a lot of child tables

      The default code to display the child tables was to use ,h:datatable value=ChildTableEntityHome.resultList .

       I changed this to h:datatable value=parentTableEntityHome.getChildren

Things worked with this but the pagintion has stopped working . I dug around and found the implementation of createQuery .

I am thinking of modifying the ChildTableListcode to fetch only the results (i.e.) change the getEjbql method to include the foreighref if present

The question I have is this :
    Will this work ?
    Is this the best way to go about this or should I implement the equivalent of the getResultList in the parentEntityHome.getChildren method also

Thanks and regards
Hari

The question I have is this

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002970#4002970