[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Running JBoss with Java 6 (JDK 6)

dwin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 14:15:05 EST 2007

In my experience, JBoss does not running correctly with JDK 6.  I've heard several issues, especially when using JBoss web services.

Until there is an official release and assurance that JBoss 4.x or even JBoss 5.x will comply with Java 6..

Eventually, I am guessing that they will modify and address the bugs that occur with Java 6 and JBoss AS.  Not sure when, but I m guessing soon.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002983#4002983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002983