[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Using java.util.logging with JBoss AS 4.x Logging service

dwin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 14:50:19 EST 2007

Hey guys

JBoss AS's JMX has the ability to set the logging levels dynamically, the service is called Logging

Domain Name:  	jboss.system
service: 	Logging
type: 	Log4jService
MBean Java Class:	org.jboss.mx.modelmbean.XMBean

I was wondering as opposed to using log4j to log my stuff, I would use util.logging instead.  However,  I want to the Mbean to control the logging levels of specific loggers.

Is there a way to use java.util.logging along with JBoss AS and its JMX logging  MBean?

Or do I have to write my own MBean to control the logging levels of JBossAS when using java.util.Logging.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003003#4003003

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003003