[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: The persistence manager doesnt find EJB3 entities when t

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 14:54:58 EST 2007

If you're getting "not mapped", the first place to look is to see if you're getting the correct entity manager.  I was getting this problem and found out that (for obscure reasons) I wasn't getting the EntityManager I thought I was getting.  I'm pretty sure that your unit test cotext is giving you the wrong EM.

Is there some way to query an EntityManager (probably using getDelegate) to have it identify itself?  Like have it say, "I map these tables, I'm using this DataSource, etc"?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003006#4003006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003006