[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Nullvalues in messageblob with Oracle as persistence lay

ranoze do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 16:52:09 EST 2007

Could it be a timeout issue with the Oracle DB ? There is a property for ORACLE JDBC Driver oracle.jdbc.ReadTimeout. Would increasing the timeout to a higher millisec be a possible solution ?

I wrote a standalone application which makes a call to the DB and reads the messages from the JMS_MESSAGES Table. Everything works fine and no Errors are thrown even though the application is running on the same sparc JVM.

Also, should I create a new thread ? I attached to this 2004 thread, because the problem looked similar.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003052#4003052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003052