[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entity Id as Page Parameters (pages.xml)

fabio.ita04 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 00:02:28 EST 2007

It's working now! I haven't read chapter 5 yet, and when tried to follow the examples in chapter 14, had no knowledge about the need of converter.

Seam Application Framework is a nice solution! Learn Seam become easier after I read chapter 14, because it showed a lot of cool stuffs:

1) compares two alternatives to install seam components (annotations and components.xml);
2) makes easier to understands "factory" usages;
3) shows IoC properties initialization at components.xml;
4) shows that Seam annotated classes can be easily extended;
5) ilustrates how productive can be using Seam!

Maybe it could be interesting to place an example at the first chapter (Seam Tutorial) so new Seam users can have an earlier "tasting" of its advantages.

Thanx again!
Fábio.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003146#4003146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003146