[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Documentation Request for pageflows and jPDL

redpoint7@gmx.at do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 03:33:35 EST 2007

Hi,

perhaps a documentation already exists and I'm just to blind to see it...

The core documentation of Seam (accessible over the jboss.org homepage) is great, but the description of the pageflows and jPDL is pretty unpreceise. I would like to know what kind of tags can I use, what effect have they and their attributes, and so on. So I'm looking for a detailed documentation to this topic.

I took a short look at the jBPM project documentation and couldn't find much similarity to the seam pageflows and jPDL.

So please tell me, where I can find more information (WWW-links would be great).

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003186#4003186

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003186