[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Is JBPM Compatible with other applications servers like Orac

subash76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 05:23:33 EST 2007

Though the documentation of JBOSS JBPM is not that extensive, I managed to remove the dependancy of the sample application in starters kit with Hypersonic DB. Now it is connecting to Oracle database. Now I want to see whether JBPM can be integrated with my application in Oracle9iAS. Can anyone describe wat are the steps required for it and what are the libraries to be put in the classpath. I would really appreciate quick responses.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003213#4003213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003213