[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen and type specific controls

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 05:32:23 EST 2007

"zeljko_t" wrote : I found one problem with my idea: UserType must implement returnedClass(). In this case, it must return class of the enumeration, but it does not exist yet :(

  | Any hints?

I see you bumped into the fundemental problems of code generation from a database and classes ;)

There are a couple of options; but the simplest solution is probably to do the beans generation first (via jdbcconfiguration), compile them and then do the seam related generation based on a jpaconfiguration.

other solutions would require you to keep the enum information around to use during the seam code generation - but then you have to be carefull not to make seam gen hardly coupled to have its model built by a jdbcconfiguration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003220#4003220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003220