[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - JBoss 4.05: No EJB's (2.0) show up in Global JNDI namespace

bgullberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 05:48:40 EST 2007

I have an external client (batch job) that needs to lookup a Remote Session Facade. However, I can't get a reference to the Session Bean, becuase in the JNDIView of the JMX-console, no JNDI entries show for any of my beans.

I've deployed an EAR, including 2 WARs and 1 EJB-JAR. When the external client looks up the EJB, a " not bound" message shows in the NamingException.

What did I miss?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003236#4003236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003236