[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Messaging 1.0.1SP2 problems

alfred.rsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 13:25:09 EST 2007

Hi

I have installed messaging 1.0.1 SP2 on JBoss 4.0.5GA.  And I keep getting the following exception:

20:14:23,921 ERROR [ServerThread] failed to process invocation.
java.io.IOException: Can not read data for version 6.  Supported versions: 1,2
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.versionedRead(ServerThread.java:426)
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.processInvocation(ServerThread.java:478)
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.dorun(ServerThread.java:631)
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.run(ServerThread.java:293)

I have read somewhere that SP2's installer does not copy the right jboss-remoting.jar in the lib folder but I have tried replacing that manually and that still does not work. Does anyone have any ideas?
I also see on JIRA that SP3 is finished. When will this be available?

Regards
Alfred Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003455#4003455

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003455