[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Howto get the running processID before it's persisted to

bertrand.njiipwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 16:51:18 EST 2007

Hello Nib,

I'm using, how can i say it: the jbpm-bpel Engine to orchestrate my BPEL processes. In my case it's not an action like you are mining.

i have tried it allready:

ExecutionContext exeContext = ExecutionContext.currentExecutionContext();
and calling the following methods raise a NullPointerException
long procID = exeContext.getProcessInstance().getId();

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003541#4003541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003541