[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam doesn't play with ICEFaces

jalupa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 17:52:05 EST 2007

My apologies, indeed, you are right. I didn't test it on the MyFaces implementation,  I just had quick look at their RequestParameterMap class and I didn't see an overridden put-method. I then just supposed that the icefaces code worked with MyFaces but not with the RI.
Now, tell me, which implementation are they using to test their code against?
I've marked my MyFaces bug report as invalid.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003557#4003557

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003557