[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1.1.GA

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 05:51:58 EST 2007

ICEFaces 1.5.1 and Seam 1.1.1 are (relatively) the best combination of each so far. ICEFaces on its own is good, (except the icefaces datepicker which is unusable), seam is great.
The combination is getting better and better. Now ICEFaces 1.5.2 is out it should be even better since they made it more Seam compatible. I did not try that yet because I have to have something working and was not fully successfull with 1.5.1 so swithced back to using more plain jsf components

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003748#4003748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003748