[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: HibernateException (cache) when deployign hello process

christian.seiffert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 10:47:31 EST 2007

I had the same problem as you with JBoss AS 4.0.5. In this version Hibernate 3.2 is used. JBoss AS 4.0.4 comes with Hibernate 3.1 and this is what the service is build for (build.service.404). I think this is the problem.
Replacing Hibernate 3.2 with 3.1 will solve the problem but is not a good solution. Modifying hibernate.cfg.xml is the better one but I was not able to configure it right yet.

Regards
Christian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003874#4003874

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003874