[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBoss AS Heap Size when running from IDE Server view

dlo1957 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 12:21:27 EST 2007

When I run JBoss AS outside of the IDE, the memory size is as follows:

Free Memory: 183 MB
Max Memory: 493 MB
Total Memory: 296 MB

I understand how to configure this.

When I start JBoss via the IDE Server view, the memory size is as follows:

Free Memory: 25 MB
Max Memory: 63 MB
Total Memory: 63 MB

I am getting an OutOfMemory error in my application when I run JBoss under the IDE Server view but not when running outside the IDE.

How can I get the IDE Server view to start JBoss with -Xmx512M?

JBossIDE for Eclipse Version: 2.0.0 Build id: 2.0.0.Beta2
JBoss 4.0.5GA(build: CVSTag=Branch_4_0 date=200610162340)
JVM Version: 1.5.0_09-b03 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)

TIA,
Daryl

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003924#4003924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003924