[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - JbossMQ problem opening MQ cluster queue

hornbeam123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 13:12:11 EST 2007

Our JMS application (catalyst connector) binds to a local queue manager on host A.
We have two instances of a MQ clustered local queue on two queue managers, QM1 and QM2, on remote hosts B and C respectively.

In the application's configuration (xml file) we just have two fields queue manager name and queue name. We have tried many combinations. The only combination we haven't yet tried is space filling the qmgr name tag.

Also we have a discrepancy with the java libs supplied by MQ and the ones used by JBOSS. Investigations continue on this one.

Anybody out there had any success with JBOSS MQ with MQ cluster queues?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003960#4003960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003960