[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Error Parsing XML Process Definition - JpdlXmlReader

monkmanusa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 13:43:51 EST 2007

Hi,
I have successfully deployed the jBPM starter kit, and I am using our own JAVA application to create a process definition using the
ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlString(wfdefinitionxml); where wfdefinitionxml is obviously a string that contains the xml....
I tried to start really simply by using the "Hello World" xml example in the Getting Started Tutorial which is extremly simple.....

But I seem to be getting an error on the parseXmlString, in my console I see the following:

About to create the process definition by parsing the xml
13:15:07,140 [Thread-19] DEBUG JpdlParser$JpdlEntityResolver : resolving schema reference publicId(null) systemId(http://jbpm.org/jpdl-3.0.xsd)
13:15:07,140 [Thread-19] DEBUG JpdlParser$JpdlEntityResolver : providing input source to local 'jpdl-3.0.xsd' resource
13:15:07,171 [Thread-19] DEBUG JpdlParser$JpdlEntityResolver : resolving schema reference publicId(null) systemId(http://jbpm.org/jpdl-3.0.xsd)
13:15:07,171 [Thread-19] DEBUG JpdlParser$JpdlEntityResolver : providing input source to local 'jpdl-3.0.xsd' resource
13:15:07,203 [Thread-19] DEBUG JpdlParser$JpdlEntityResolver : resolving schema reference publicId(null) systemId(http://jbpm.org/jpdl-3.1.xsd)
13:15:07,203 [Thread-19] DEBUG JpdlParser$JpdlEntityResolver : providing input source to local 'jpdl-3.1.xsd' resource
19/Jan 13:15.07:  - 133300224 - 117607696 - org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException: [[ERROR] line 1: TargetNamespace.1: Expecting namespace 'urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.
0', but the target namespace of the schema document is 'http://jbpm.org/3/jpdl'., [ERROR] line 1: cos-ct-extends.1.4.2.2.2.2.1: Error for type '#AnonT
ype_assignment'.  The content type of a derived type and that of its base must both be mixed or element-only., [ERROR] line 1: st-props-correct.2: cir
cular definitions detected for type ':node-elements'.]
        at org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlXmlReader.readProcessDefinition(JpdlXmlReader.java:163)
        at org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.parseXmlString(ProcessDefinition.java:143)
        at com.configsc.user.Formula_Development_JBPM1_DEPLOYWF.executeFormula(Formula_Development_JBPM1_DEPLOYWF.java:48)
        at com.configsc.user.Infusion.AddInfusionResult(Infusion.java:359)
        at com.configsc.user.Infusion_Development_JBPM1_GO.executeInfusion(Infusion_Development_JBPM1_GO.java:40)
        at com.configsc.user.Infusion_Development_JBPM1.executeRules(Infusion_Development_JBPM1.java:80)
        at com.configsc.server.InfusionPull.ExecuteInfusion(InfusionPull.java:65)
        at com.configsc.server.ProductMap.ExecuteInfusion(ProductMap.java:3476)
        at com.configsc.server.ProductMap.setSelected(ProductMap.java:2315)
        at com.configsc.csservercontroller.ConfigServer.setDetailSelection(ConfigServer.java:799)
        at com.configsc.csservercontroller.ConfigServer.processInstruction(ConfigServer.java:304)
        at com.configsc.csservercontroller.MasterServer.processInstruction(MasterServer.java:90)
        at com.configsc.csservercontroller.ServerThread.run(ServerThread.java:227)

The first line you see is just the output from a System.out.println that lets me know where I am in the java.

Anyone any ideas as to what may be causing this?
I'm kinda stuck until I can get this thing to do what its supposed to....
Many Thanks,
monkmanusa

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003980#4003980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003980