[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: CoExist JBoss4.0.5.GA with apache Tomcat

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 16:16:55 EST 2007

If the bind address is 0.0.0.0, then the server should be accepting input from all ip address (both 1.2.3.4 and 192.168.1.201). Since using http://192.168.1.201:8180 works, I would say that the server is reading the bindings file correctly.

Since running "run.sh -b 1.2.3.4" caused binding exceptions, it would be safe to say that either the ports are already in use on that IP address, or there is something on your system (say a firewall) that is not allowing the server to open those ports on that IP address.  I don't use Solaris, so I could not offer any suggestions along those lines.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004041#4004041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004041