[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How to get the number of subscribers to a queue

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 20 07:16:19 EST 2007

Not sure what you mean by "left out".

AFAI remember, it has been scheduled on the 1.2 release for a long time.

You may as well ask why clustering or message bridge was "left out" out of 1.0 too.

If we put everything in the 1.0 release then

a) We would probably never release 1.0 since there would be too much to do

b) We would never have to release another release after that since everything would be in 1.0 :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004223#4004223

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004223