[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB3 modules in Web Console

pablojavierpy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 20 12:54:10 EST 2007

Hi all,

I have a bunch of EJB3 Session and Entity beans working just fine in JBoss 4.0.5.GA.

However, when I look for the module that contains them in the Web Console, they do not appear.

Here is my EAR:

EAR
   -> proj-client.jar
   -> proj-ejb.jar
   -> proj.war

In the Web Console, the EAR is showing correctly but only with the "war" module under it.

Here is my application.xml:

<application>
  | 	<icon>
  | 		<small-icon>icons/main-small.png</small-icon>
  | 		<large-icon>icons/main-large.png</large-icon>
  | 	</icon>
  | 	<display-name>PROJ</display-name>
  |
  | 	<module>
  | 		<ejb>proj-ejb.jar</ejb>