[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Scheduler problems jbpm.war(3.1.3) to jboss as 4.0.5GA

JesperB do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 05:07:20 EST 2007

Yes, I had that configuration in my configuration file, that was the thing..

Anyhow, it works for me now and I have no qlue what it was that was wrong.

I am running Quartz in the application I am developing and I updraged that from verstion 1.5.2 to 1.6.0. When I restarted the server and tried to add a timer to a node, it just worked.

Well, now it works and I am leaving it with that.

/Jesper

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004758#4004758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004758