[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Resource Not Available during shutdown

alanmoor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 10:13:05 EST 2007

I have a two-node cluster (Apache v2.2, JBoss 4.0.5.GA) with HTTP session replication set up per instructions in the JBoss documentation.  Everything works great.  Except...  During the time that jboss is shutting down on one of the servers, Apache will still direct requests to it.  Because my web app is no longer deployed, Tomcat sends a "Resource Not Available" error.  If I wait for JBoss to quit, the session fails over to the other node, and everything is fine.  Is there a way I can force Apache to stop sending requests to a Tomcat instance the instant JBoss starts shutting down?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004842#4004842

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004842