[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Question: hierarchical model (graph nesting) ?

myarrow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 13:10:57 EST 2007

Hello Ed, Ronald

I guess I am still not clear on what is supported in the way of
visually defined hierarchical graph elements.  So please bear
with me here and consider the following rewording of my question:

Suppose there are two (distinct, visually defined) graphs A
and B of arbitary complexity, the first of which, A, produces
some value which is required as input to the second, B.
Then, with jBPM, is it possible to define a new (visually defined)
graph: ?
                             A --> B

I believe this example is about as simple a case as I can concoct
which clearly defines my question.

Additionally, if the answer to the above is yes, then is it correct to
presume that this kind of hierarchical graph definition may be
continued to any depth ?

Maurice

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004915#4004915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004915